8 things I saw in Berlin
- A man in a unitard dancing (badly) to Thriller on the U-Bahn
- An exhibition by graffiti crew, 1UP, and legendary photographer, Martha Cooper
- Four separate people crying in public
- The Neue Wache, which might be my favourite thing in Berlin
- The "Pope's Revenge" gleaming off the Fernsehturm
- American soldiers at Checkpoint Charlie, who were neither American nor soldiers
- About a million sun-drenched, leafy parks
- A man laughing maniacally while holding a sign that read: "SMILE IF YOU MASTURBATE"
Berlin is beautiful and wacky.